Tired of strained smiles?
Frustrated with getting everyone perfectly posed and your kids just. not. having. it.
Looking for a more genuine way to capture your children's true personalities?
Deep breaths, friend. Family photos should be fun, not frustrating.
A lifestyle session goes beyond "CHEEEEESE!" to create captivating art that stirs your soul. It's a beautiful way to freeze time in the kind of photo you want to keep on display forever, even as your children grow up (and we all know that happens way too fast).
And don't worry, we'll still aim to get at least one traditional shot ... because, well, Christmas cards and grandparents. Right?
30-minute session (outdoors or in-home)
35+ edited, high-resolution images
$189 + tax
Capture the basics. Ideal for: Young children's milestones, couples, maternity and individual families
45-60 minutes (outdoors or in-home)
50+ edited, high-resolution images
$270 + tax
Ideal for: Couples, maternity & individual families (parents and kids). For generations, see below.
60 minutes (outdoors)
40+ edited, high-resolution images
Starting at $300 + tax*
*Includes up to 10 people. Add $10 per additional family member.
Ideal for: Families to include grandparents with adult children and grandchildren in more traditional, yet relaxed, posed portraits
• Time and talent to photograph your family, cull the best shots, edit your photos according to my unique style and perform minimal, minor touch-ups, as necessary
• Travel to one location in the central/northeast Kansas area including Salina, Abilene, Chapman, Junction City and Manhattan (more distant locations available for a small travel fee, let’s chat!)
• Facebook preview album
• Print release to order from your favorite photo lab
• Full online gallery and download password
• Discounted pricing on professional quality prints from Miller’s Lab, based in Pittsburg, KS (as shown in your gallery link)
Please note: Weekend availability varies with season. Please inquire for details.