Tired of strained smiles?
Frustrated with getting everyone perfectly posed and your kids just. not. having. it.
Looking for a more genuine way to capture their true personalities?
Deep breaths, friend. Family photos should be fun, not frustrating.
A lifestyle session goes beyond "CHEEEEESE!" to create captivating art that stirs your soul. It's a beautiful way to freeze time in the kind of photo you want to keep on display forever, even as your children grow up (and we all know that happens way too fast).
And don't worry, we'll still aim to get at least one traditional shot ... because, well, Christmas cards and grandparents. Right?
Mini Lifestyle Session
30- to 45-min. session(outdoor or in-home)
35+ edited, high-resolution images
$189 + tax
Ideal for: Children's milestones, couples, maternity and individual families with young children
Standard Lifestyle Session
70+ edited, high-resolution images
$270 + tax
Ideal for: Children's milestones, couples, maternity and individual families
Multi-Generational Traditional Session
75+ edited, high-resolution images
Starting at $300 + tax*
*Includes up to 10 people. Add $10 per additional family member.
Ideal for: Families to include grandparents with adult children and grandchildren
• Time and talent to photograph your family, cull the best shots and edit your photos according to my unique style and perform minimal, minor touch-ups, as necessary
• Travel to one location in the central/northeast Kansas area including Salina, Abilene, Chapman, Junction City and Manhattan (more distant locations available for a small travel fee, let’s chat!)
• Facebook preview album
• Print release to order from your favorite photo lab
• Full online gallery and download password
• Discount code to order professional quality prints from Miller’s Lab, based in Pittsburg, KS
Please note: Limited weekend availability depending on season.
2018 fall photos limited to Oct. 29-Nov. 20.